Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- Lemon pepper seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup Starborough Sauvignon Blanc Wine
- 1 teaspoon each fresh lemon juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro (optional).
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat for one minute. In the meantime, season the shrimp to taste with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the oil to the skillet and swirl to coat. Add the shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the butter, wine, lemon juice and zest and sauté for one minute. Serve immediately or chill before serving.
Enjoy with Starborough Sauvignon Blanc, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy or Columbia Red Blend.