Bourbon Marinated Salmon
Bourbon Marinated Salmon, EASY and DELICIOUS! You will WOW them with this one. Here is the recipe. Enjoy! Chef Mike Monahan, Chefs USA
Makes 4 fillets
Bourbon Marinated Salmon Ingredients
½ cup bourbon, plus some for the Chef
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 pinch of Kosher salt for garlic
2 garlic cloves, pureed with knife
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
Fresh cracked pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
4 salmon fillets
- Dice the garlic fine. Add the salt to the garlic and use the flat side of your knife to puree the garlic.
- Add the garlic and the remaining ingredients (except the oil) into a bowl. Whisk together well as you slowly drizzle in the oil.
- Cut the salmon fillets into portion sizes and place in a gallon size zippy bag. Add the marinade to the bag and toss to coat. Place bag in the fridge to marinate for at least 20 minutes. Two hours is best.
- Grill over hot coals for 2-3 minutes per side; or until the center is just done. Use your tongs to pull off the skin.
- Drizzle a little of the marinade from the bag onto the fillets; being careful of the flame-up. Cook the salmon for another 30 seconds per side. Serve immediately.