Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce
Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce – Chef Mike makes a delicious and simple recipe for the winter months!
Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce Ingredients
2 tablespoons light olive oil
1-pound chicken breast cutlets
Salt and pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves minced fine
1 package pre-sliced mushrooms, 8 oz.
½ cup J Pinot Gris Wine
¼ cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon dry Italian herbs
¾ cup heavy cream
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. In the meantime, season the chicken with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and the seasoned chicken to the pan. Brown the chicken for 3 minutes per side. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil, the garlic and mushrooms to the pan and reduce heat to medium. Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and broth to the pan. Simmer for 3 minutes to reduce by half. Add the herbs and heavy cream to the pan and return to simmer.
- Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for an additional 3 minutes.